159 Sachem St.
Norwich, CT 06360
For over 13 years Dr. Martin has been a resident of Southeastern Connecticut and he is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others. To accomplish this he listens to your goals and needs as well as striving to provide an expert and realistic analysis of your surgical requirements.
- Bowdoin College
A.B. – 1987
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
M.D. – 1995
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine
D.M.D. – 1992
He completed his residency training in general surgery and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Following his graduate studies at the university, he completed a fellowship in general cosmetic surgery in Seattle, WA.
Professional Societies and Awards
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Association of Ambulatory Health Care
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
He has been published in national scientific journals and has given research and lecture presentations both locally and nationally on various cosmetic and maxillofacial topics. Dr. Martin has received both state and national recognition as a top practitioner in his field.