The following positions are open at River Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center:
Per Diem, Certified Surgical Technologist
Per Diem, Patient Care Assistant
Per Diem, Operating Room RN
Per Diem, Pre/Post-op RN
Per Diem, Radiology Technologist
Business Office Support
A Business Office Support teammate will provide support to the facility by performing specific or various business office functions as assigned. These functions are to include (but not limited to): Admissions/Intake, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Collections, Insurance Verification, Transaction, Posting, Clinical Logs and other duties as assigned.
– High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree or equivalent preferred
– Minimum three years of experience in health care and minimum of one-year experience in surgery scheduling procedures preferred.
– The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as function within a team
– Have a basic knowledge of surgery scheduling, receptionist and registration responsibilities; and must possess the ability to handle stress.
– The candidate must be flexible with hours and be able to work which ever shift is to be covered.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center
45 Salem Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360